Become Involved in Your Community!
Highland Creek Community Association:
1) Board of Directors (Nine Positions Total. Three Board Members are elected each year at the Annual Meeting in September)
2) Advisory Board / Voting Members (48 Positions elected in September each year by mail in ballot)
3) Service Committees (Positions are available on all eight Committees):
- Activities and Communications
- Community Affairs
4) Wallace Farms Common Ground Committee - By Invitation Only.
1) NorthEast Coalition of Neighborhoods- http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/NorthE_Coalition_of_Neighborhoods/contact_list
*Meetings are on the Third Saturday of each month at 2pm at the University City Regional Library
2) University City Partners- http://www.universitycitypartners.org/
North Carolina Government:
Voter Info from the Local and State Board of Elections:
Cabarrus County BOE- http://www.co.cabarrus.nc.us/elections/
Mekclenburg County BOE- http://www.meckboe.org/
NC State Board of Elections: http://www.sboe.state.nc.us/VoterLookup.aspx?Feature=voterinfo
For More Information on the Interstate 485 expansion and how that affects our community, see the attachments below.
|I-485 - Aerial view of Prosperity Church interchange.pdf||1.86 MB|
|I-485 - Citizen's Update Handout 4-13-10.pdf||227.55 KB|
|I-485 & Prosperity Ch Rd - Plan View-NCDOT-REVISED-Model.pdf||1.2 MB|