All pools will open Saturday, May 30th
- Each pool will be open every day from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. with 1 ½ hour swim times (first come, first served) followed by ½ hour closure to prepare the pool for the next swim slot. Times will be posted outside each pool on an A-Frame dry erase board.
- Maximum occupancy per pool will be limited to the maximum occupancy allowed into the water in line with Governor Cooper’s order (42 at Sports Club; 15 at Sports Club Wading Pool; 40 at Prosperity; 26 at Clarke Creek; 44 at Christenbury).
- To minimize touch surfaces, pool furniture has been removed from the pool decks. Residents may bring a folding chair to use on the pool deck. Please keep social distancing rules in mind when setting up your chairs.
- Residents need to scan their Highland Creek ID at the pool gate for entry. Beginning Friday, May 29th, we will be issuing ID’s on an APPOINTMENT ONLY basis. During this time, residents who have not had the opportunity to get an ID yet may show a valid NC ID with Highland Creek address, closing documentation, lease agreement or other proof of Highland Creek residency at the pool gate to enter the pool.
- For especially vulnerable individuals, a 1 ½ hour swim block from noon – 1:30 p.m. has been designated each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Clarke Creek and Prosperity Park pools. Click here to read the CDC definition of vulnerable individuals.
- Guest and Nanny passes will not be permitted at this time to ensure pools have the capacity to accommodate residents.
Swim Lessons and Swim Team are cancelled for this summer
May 29th & June 20th – Movies in the Park
May 30th – Atomz Lab – Creek Kids Educational Event
June 7th – Kick off the Summer Pool Party
June 15-19 – Muddy Fun Pottery Camp rescheduled for July 27-31
June 17th – Tween/Teen Luau
July 27 – 31 – Mad Science Camp “Locomotion” & “Flying Machines”
August 3-7 – Carolina Miners Lacrosse Camp
August 24-28 – Wide World of Sports/Multi-Sport Camp rescheduled for August 17-21
If you were registered for the 5K on March 14th, race shirts will be available for pickup after the Sports Club office reopens. Date to be announced.
May 22, 2020: Read Governor Cooper’s Executive Order – Phase 2
May 11, 2020: Governor Cooper has issued Executive Order No. 138 which contains a provision which keeps Public Swimming Pools closed until May 22nd (at a minimum). We expect to know more about next steps for NC prior to the order’s expiration. Pools are currently being prepped for opening and are in the process of being inspected by the County.
April 30, 2020: With the recent revocation of Mecklenburg County’s more stringent restrictions upon public parks, Highland Creek will be following suit and lifting the restrictions on the parks and tennis/pickleball courts at Prosperity and Clarke Creek Parks. Click here to reserve a court. At this time, we request all residents refrain from using the playground equipment as it is still prohibited under Governor Cooper’s original Order. As the directives change, so shall our approach to constraints upon community property. We ask that everyone please stay safe and maintain their social distancing in compliance with governmental and health department guidelines. Click here to read more regarding the State’s three-phase plan.
Hawthorne Management Company should be your first contact for all Highland Creek Association matters.
Owners can now register a new Homeowner Login where residents can view account balance, update information, pay dues, and more! Click “pay dues” button to set up.For information on our covenants, design guidelines, changes to your property, violation notices or any general concerns please contact their staff at:
Allied Universal Security Service provides private security services to Highland Creek to compliment efforts of local law enforcement and support security measures in place throughout all of Highland Creek’s many neighborhoods, private parks and amenity areas.
You can reach the local dispatch officer at:
704-609-0569 – Please Call – 911 – For All Emergencies
CREEK CLASSIFIED POSTINGS
Classified ads can be posted by Highland Creek residents only. Ads can be listed for the sale of personal items, help wanted and lost and found items only. No businesses (this includes babysitting). If you would like to have a classified ad posted, please click the button below to complete the Classified Ad Form.
Feel free to include a digital photo of your item. If it is a vertical picture, please rotate before submitting. Ads will remain posted for 60 days. Please allow 72 hours for your ad to post.