- Beginning Saturday, June 13th, all pools will be open full time hours. Please see schedule for each pool. This schedule will remain in effect until Governor Cooper loosens or changes the current restrictions.
- There will be 2½ hour swim times followed by ½ hour closure to prepare the pool for the next swim slot. Times will be posted outside each pool on an A-Frame dry erase board. For especially vulnerable individuals, a swim block from 10:00am – 12:30pm has been designated each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at Clarke Creek and Prosperity Park pools, and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am-12:30pm at Clarke Creek pool. Click here to read the CDC definition of vulnerable individuals.
- Maximum occupancy per pool will be limited to the maximum occupancy allowed into the water in line with Governor Cooper’s order (42 at Sports Club; 15 at Sports Club Wading Pool; 40 at Prosperity; 26 at Clarke Creek; 44 at Christenbury).
- To minimize touch surfaces, pool furniture has been removed from the pool decks. Residents may bring a folding chair to use on the pool deck. Please keep social distancing rules in mind when setting up your chairs.
- Per Governor Cooper’s guidance on public pools (page 3), we are encouraging residents to wear cloth face coverings at all times when not in the pool.
- Residents need to scan their Highland Creek ID at the pool gate for entry. Highland Creek ID’s will be issued by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Click here for instructions on how to obtain a new or replacement ID badge. Effective July 1st, all residents must have a Highland Creek ID to use the pools, parks, courts and other common areas in the community. Please make arrangements to get your ID as soon as possible if you do not have one.
- Guest and Nanny passes will not be permitted at this time to ensure pools have the capacity to accommodate residents.
June 24, 2020: Read Governor Cooper’s Executive Order – Phase 2 Extension
Highland Creek ID Badges
Beginning Friday, May 29th, we will be issuing Highland Creek ID badges BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Please click here for instructions on how to obtain a new or replacement ID card.
Sports Club Office Hours
The Sports Club office is open by appointment only Monday-Friday 11:00-5:00pm and weekends 10:00-5:00pm. The fitness room will remain closed until COVID restrictions are lifted.
Swim Lessons and Swim Team are cancelled for this summer
August 7 – Movie in the Park
August 12 – Kids Cooking
August 15 – Family Flick N Float
August 17-21 – Cheertastic Cheer Camp
Aug. 17-21; Aug. 24-28 – Tennis Camp
August 17-21 – Wide World of Sports/Multi-Sport Camp rescheduled for August 10-14
August 27 – Garage Sale Registration delayed until further notice
September 5 – Movie in the Park
September 11 – Adult BINGO
September 19 – Concert in the Park
If you were registered for the 5K on March 14th, race shirts will be available for pickup after the Sports Club office reopens. Date to be announced.
April 30, 2020: With the recent revocation of Mecklenburg County’s more stringent restrictions upon public parks, Highland Creek will be following suit and lifting the restrictions on the parks and tennis/pickleball courts at Prosperity and Clarke Creek Parks. Click here to reserve a court. At this time, we request all residents refrain from using the playground equipment as it is still prohibited under Governor Cooper’s original Order. As the directives change, so shall our approach to constraints upon community property. We ask that everyone please stay safe and maintain their social distancing in compliance with governmental and health department guidelines. Click here to read more regarding the State’s three-phase plan.
Hawthorne Management Company should be your first contact for all Highland Creek Association matters.
Owners can now register a new Homeowner Login where residents can view account balance, update information, pay dues, and more! Click “pay dues” button to set up.For information on our covenants, design guidelines, changes to your property, violation notices or any general concerns please contact their staff at:
Allied Universal Security Service provides private security services to Highland Creek to compliment efforts of local law enforcement and support security measures in place throughout all of Highland Creek’s many neighborhoods, private parks and amenity areas.
You can reach the local dispatch officer at:
704-609-0569 – Please Call – 911 – For All Emergencies
CREEK CLASSIFIED POSTINGS
Classified ads can be posted by Highland Creek residents only. Ads can be listed for the sale of personal items, help wanted and lost and found items only. No businesses (this includes babysitting). If you would like to have a classified ad posted, please click the button below to complete the Classified Ad Form.
Feel free to include a digital photo of your item. If it is a vertical picture, please rotate before submitting. Ads will remain posted for 60 days. Please allow 72 hours for your ad to post.