The Highland Creek Community Association
2017-2018 HIGHLAND CREEK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVES
Board of Directors
- Robert Valencia – President–email@example.com
- Cathy Staskel – Vice-President–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlie Lechner – Secretary–email@example.com
- Jim Aydelott – Treasurer–Jim.Aydelott.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Batoni – email@example.com
- Terri Edmiston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Hunt – email@example.com
- Mark Scarrow –mscarrow@NewPennFinancial.com
- Brian Souders-Brian.Souders@supremelending.com
Click here for the 2017/2018 Advisory Board members for each village.
Established Committees – Board Liasons
- Pool Committee – Brian Hunt
- Facilities Committee – Terri Edmiston
- Security Committee – Paul Batoni (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Landscape Committee – Charles Lechner
- Finance Committee – Jim Aydelott
- Covenants/NCC Committee – Mark Scarrow
- Activities/Communications Committee – Brian Souders
- Human Resources for HCCA employees – Cathy Staskel
- Special Projects – Rob Valencia
The Highland Creek Board of Directors meets monthly in order to conduct the business affairs of the community. Please contact Hawthorne Management Company at 704-377-0114 to find out the next board meeting date and time if you wish to attend or speak.
P.O. Box 11906
Charlotte, NC 28220
- Leah Singleton – Community Manager- 704-377-0114
- Hawthorne Management Website
- Report Violations to Hawthorne Management
- Ever wonder how our the Highland Creek homeowners dues compares to other communities in our area? Click here to find out!
- North Carolina Planned Community Act
- Amended Laws Governing Homeowners Associations
- For mailbox repair or replacement, contact Watson Welding at 704-821-7140.