The Highland Creek Community Association
2018-2019 HIGHLAND CREEK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVES
Board of Directors
- Robert Valencia – President–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Staskel – Vice-President–email@example.com
- Charlie Lechner – Secretary–firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Aydelott – Treasurer–Jim.Aydelott.email@example.com
- Terri Edmiston – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Hunt – email@example.com
- Mark Scarrow –mscarrow@NewPennFinancial.com
- Brian Souders-Brian.Souders@supremelending.com
Click here for the 2018/2019 Advisory Board members for each village.
Established Committees – Board Liasons
- Pool Committee – Brian Hunt
- Facilities Committee – Terri Edmiston
- Security Committee – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landscape Committee – Charles Lechner
- Finance Committee – Jim Aydelott
- Covenants/NCC Committee – Mark Scarrow
- Activities/Communications Committee – Brian Souders
- Human Resources for HCCA employees – Cathy Staskel
- Special Projects – Rob Valencia
Board of Directors Position
The Board of Directors currently has an open position due to a resignation of one of the directors. An election will be held in March to fill the vacant seat on the Board. If you have a desire to serve on the Board of Directors and volunteer your time and expertise, please contact Leah Singleton at Hawthorne Management at 704-377-0114. Your name and contact information will be forwarded to the Nominating Committee. A member of the committee will call each nominee to discuss the role of a director and answer any questions the nominee may have regarding this position. Please be prepared to submit a brief personal biography and willing to commit a minimum of eight-ten hours per month to your role as a Director of the Association.
P.O. Box 11906
Charlotte, NC 28220
- Leah Singleton – Community Manager- 704-377-0114
- Hawthorne Management Website
- Report Violations to Hawthorne Management
- Ever wonder how our the Highland Creek homeowners dues compares to other communities in our area? Click here to find out!
- North Carolina Planned Community Act
- Amended Laws Governing Homeowners Associations
- For mailbox repair or replacement, contact Watson Welding at 704-821-7140.