The Highland Creek Community Association
The Highland Creek Community Association, Inc. is operated and directed by nine elected Board members and one elected Village Representative from each sub-division within Highland Creek.
For more information about volunteering or being nominated for elected positions please call Hawthorne Management at: 704-377-0114.
2021-2022 HIGHLAND CREEK COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVES
Board of Directors
- Robert Valencia – President – email@example.com
- Debbie Stock – Secretary – Debbie.Highlandcreek@gmail.com
- Jim Aydelott – Treasurer
- Jeff Brady – JeffBradyHC@gmail.com
- Brian Hunt – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Souders – Brian.Souders@supremelending.com
- Ron Gilson – Ron.HighlandCreek@gmail.com
- Tim Tobin – Tim.email@example.com
- Paul Gilles – Plgill9999@gmail.com
Click here for the 2022/2023 Advisory Board members for each village.
Established Committees – Board Liasons
- Pool Committee – Brian Hunt
- Facilities Committee – Rob Valencia
- Security Committee – Debbie Stock
- Landscape Committee – Rob Gilson
- Finance Committee – Jim Aydelott
- Covenants/NCC Committee – Tim Tobin
- Activities/Communications Committee – Brian Souders
- Human Resources for HCCA employees – Jeff Brady
P.O. Box 11906
Charlotte, NC 28220
- John Faulk – Community Manager- 704-377-0114 ext. 425
- Hawthorne Management Website
- Report Violations to Hawthorne Management
- Ever wonder how our the Highland Creek homeowners dues compares to other communities in our area? Click here to find out!
- North Carolina Planned Community Act
- Amended Laws Governing Homeowners Associations
- For mailbox repair or replacement, contact Watson Welding at 704-821-7140.