Highland Creek Security has the authority to ask to see proof of residency.
Please carry your Highland Creek ID badge with you when using any of the amenities including the parks.
Important Information on the Photo ID Card Process:
- IDs will be taken at the Highland Creek Sports Club office Monday – Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm; Saturday & Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm by appointment only. NO WALK-INS PLEASE. No appointments after 12:00pm on October 24th. Please call 704-766-0045 to book an appointment. Families may come together and book only one appointment.
- If you are new to Highland Creek, you need to provide proof of residency (closing papers, deed, or lease agreement) and fill out FORM. Complete only one form per household. Please print form and bring with your paperwork.
- Everyone five years and older needs to have an ID card.
- If you moved from one house to another within Highland Creek, please do not throw away your ID cards from the previous house. Email a copy of your closing papers or lease agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org so your address can be updated.
- Cards do not need to be updated unless you move. If you want to update your child’s card there will be a $10.00 charge until such time as they are able to go to the pool on their own (12 yrs. old).
- Your ID card is valid only if Association assessments are paid and up to date.
- ID cards are for permanent residents only. If you own a home but lease it to someone else, the lessee is entitled to the cards.
- ID cards do not expire.
- There is a $10.00 charge for replacement cards. At this time, only credit cards will be accepted. A credit card fee of $.26 will be added per replacement card.