FITNESS ROOM HOURS
The Sports Club and Fitness Room hours are Monday – Friday 6:00am – 8:30pm, Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm, and Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Due to COVID-19, beginning February 13, 2021 the fitness room will be open by appointment only. Operating hours will be: Monday & Wednesday – 7:00am – 5:00pm; Tuesday, Thursday & Friday – 7:00am – 7:00pm; Saturday & Sunday – 9:00am – 3:00pm.
- Appointments must be made with 24 hours or less notice.
- Maximum appointments per person, per week is limited to three.
- Work-out time is limited to 55 minutes per person.
- Face masks must be worn when entering and exiting the Sports Club AND when working out (beginning Nov. 25, 2020 at 5:00pm). Read Executive Order No. 180 FAQs regarding face masks.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning machines before and after use.
- Valid Highland Creek ID is required.
- If you can’t make your appointment time, please call to cancel.